2004 RMK 159" WOT troubles

DV8ED Digger

Reaction score
ATAAC, V-Force 3 Reeds, SLP 'Y', Pipe, and Can. Sled runs very well at mid-range and at WOT when riding flat or carving left. Can carve right at mid range thottle and all is well. Carve right with WOT and the motor bogs.
Clutching and gearing seem good with 8100 steady RPM at WOT.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Digger:rant:

xcya

Reaction score
It sounds to me like a lean condition. You should bring it to someone that knows how to ajust it properly. I would not ride it untill you get it fixed:nono:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sounds to me like a lean condition. You should bring it to someone that knows how to ajust it properly. I would not ride it untill you get it fixed:nono:

somehow when it only does it turning one way i doubt it is a lean condition would more likely think its a fuel delivery problem

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your exhaust pipe is plugging with snow. Check if you belly pan deflector is still on.

xcya

Reaction score
somehow when it only does it turning one way i doubt it is a lean condition would more likely think its a fuel delivery problem

If it does it only in a right turn, I would be thinking that you are pinching a line from your atac system. When there is not enough pressure in your float bowls you will not be getting any fuel. The system needs to ad pressure to your carbs to richen the mixture or decrees pressure to lean it. Check all the lines to see if you have a problem there.:confused: I hope this helps, good luck.

DV8ED Digger

Reaction score
If it does it only in a right turn, I would be thinking that you are pinching a line from your atac system. When there is not enough pressure in your float bowls you will not be getting any fuel. The system needs to ad pressure to your carbs to richen the mixture or decrees pressure to lean it. Check all the lines to see if you have a problem there.:confused: I hope this helps, good luck.

Thanks to all who have responded. It is my belief that it is a fuel delivery problem as well and I do have an ataac system installed. When it warms up a little (-29C right now) I will go and check out the fuel lines.

Top Bottom