2004 Polaris 700 vertical escape

mtbrulz278

Reaction score
I am extremely new to snowmobiles and i bought an 04 Pol. 700 VE 151". i was wondering what would be some good parts to get for it. like a pipe, risers, etc. right now it is bone stock. thanks in advance for all the help.:beer::beer:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I am extremely new to snowmobiles and i bought an 04 Pol. 700 VE 151". i was wondering what would be some good parts to get for it. like a pipe, risers, etc. right now it is bone stock. thanks in advance for all the help.:beer::beer:

Maybe just ride it for a bit before jumping into mods !... But a bar riser is a sure go ! JMO :):beer:

green momba

Reaction score
one of my riding buddies had the same sled we put slp twin pipes on it and pod air filters with snow pre charge covers.good little sled. the pipes give you lots of mental hp and they save you alot of weight, the stock pipe is heavy and the stock muffler is even heavier. make sure you talk to someone because you will have to jet. The best tip I can give though is put some riding time on it and see what your skill level is stock may be good or next year you may be hooked and want to upgrade to a newer sled or turbo, big bore kit but remember your tunning skills and wrenching skills have to inprove or it will not be fun anymore. Last point there are good and bad to stock and mod so find out what you want out of the sport. If you ever have any guestions p.m. me, I enjoy helping new riders to the sport. Always wear an beacon and have a shovel and probes good luck.

papafinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easiest and best mod I made early on with my 700 was the bar riser, and a boss high rise seat. Also better boards or snow eliminators are a must if you like your machine and plan on keeping it for a while. also pullin the sway bar makes sidehillin a piece of cake but takes some getting used to on the trail. Best part about that one is it free

Top Bottom