2000 rmk 700

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad might be buying a 2000 rmk 700 off his friend for cheap and was just wondering how these sleds are? Im not sure of the miles but i no they are fairly high. we mostly ride at white court and flatland places and about once a year to the mountians.

cattamer

Reaction score
My dad might be buying a 2000 rmk 700 off his friend for cheap and was just wondering how these sleds are? Im not sure of the miles but i no they are fairly high. we mostly ride at white court and flatland places and about once a year to the mountians.

let your dad know that we have a 2000 rmk 700 on our lot with only 1636 miles on it excellent shape comes with cover,riser 136" track pm me if interested

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

they are pretty good starter sled, i had one in 2001 and enjoyed it, you will be happy with it. Good trail and mountain sled.

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does it require jetting in the mountains or do they come with an altitude compensater from the factory? thanks

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I also have a 2000 RMK 700, with 720 org. miles, all stock up front. 151x16x2 in the back( the back was built by Mountain Magic) about 3 1/2 years ago. I would be interested in selling it as well.

If not. The 700, is a great sled, all around user friendly, comes with ACCS. Altitude comp. Always starts with minimal effort.

Top Bottom