2000 MXZ 700 PIPE!! and parts?

Ah_ciD

Reaction score
looking for a pipe for a 2000 mxz 700 (millenium edition) mine was welded 3 times last year and desperatly needs to be changed. also where can i get new pistons and all the gaskets ect that i need to do a top end rebuild?

02 summit 700

Reaction score
are you looking for y pipe, tunedpipe or can cuz i have a stalk can if you need that

R_janssen

Reaction score
My dad has a tuned pipe assembly from a summit 700 (ZX Chassis) at his shop. Good shape, no holes. Aluminum sheild around the outside need replacing. his shop is on Vancouver Island. you can e-mail him at r.e.cycle@shaw.ca

Ah_ciD

Reaction score
are you looking for y pipe, tunedpipe or can cuz i have a stalk can if you need that

I am looking for the expansion chamber. I would love a can as well but just the cchamber would at least allow me to ride!

Ah_ciD

Reaction score
My dad has a tuned pipe assembly from a summit 700 (ZX Chassis) at his shop. Good shape, no holes. Aluminum sheild around the outside need replacing. his shop is on Vancouver Island. you can e-mail him at r.e.cycle@shaw.ca

I sent a msg to your dad! Thanx for the heads up!

R_janssen

Reaction score
No problem, glad he could help. We have a couple ZX sleds and other skidoo, Polaris, Cat, and Yamaha parts if anyone needs parts pass the info along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Ah_ciD

Reaction score
Talked on the phone and I'm going to take the pipe! Thanx again guys!

Top Bottom