Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should post a pic of them all turned on

Sent from a iPhone

Kind of a crappy photo but here it is. LED's on.jpg

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well since you have so many you must have found a great place to buy them, so do tell where.

Buddy of mine is a Rigid dealer, if you would like to buy some send me a PM of what you want and I will try and get you a price.

uninc...

Reaction score
Custom truck parts in edmonton carries the ford 2008-2010 mounting kit. I think it was $50 or $70 somewhere in there.

sledn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats why I don't feel sorry for truck owners getting tickets for not having covers on after market lights.Short box trucks with bright or HID lights and not reaiming for the load should be ticket more too.Trip to Walmart for marbles.
Please remind me to never ever flash you high beams...

jessed

Reaction score
BMF_RigidIndustries_SoCalSuperTrucks_LED_Lghtbar_Mounts.jpg SOCALLRMFSD.jpg Brackets_Standalone.jpg

I liked these brackets but the darn light bar is soo expensive for the 50" Rigid one and I would like to see how it looks on a white KR before I pulled the trigger. I have a feeling it wouldnt look right.

Any thoughts?

IMG-20120821-00386.jpg

butters

Reaction score
Well at least it doesn't bolt through your roof, I'd still be a little weary of it being tucked into your door at the top. Might have the annoying whistle after that

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plus you'll get a ton of light reflecting back in the cab. Personally, I'd keep it on the bumper.

Top Bottom