2 stroke performance shop in Calgary??

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking at rebuilding the top end on my 400 2 stroke, I need to have the cylinder bored out. I want to find a shop that is highly reputable and has worked with alot of 2 strokes. I'm in the Calgary area, red deer's not too far away either, any recomendations?? Thanks

600twin

Reaction score
Rainycreek power sports in Eckville is a very good polaris shop, had my 1999, 400 bored out this summer, still running great, service second to none, talk to doug, Eckville mite be a little out of the way, but small town service mite be what your looking for.

Mikehunt

Reaction score
If you just boring the cylinder any shop that does engine work should be able to do it. It is a very simple procedure and isn't any different that a 4 stroke, if you were doing any port work to it then I would find a experinced shop that knows what they are doing

5 Hundy

Reaction score
Dean is the owner of Goldstar engines in Okotoks. He is swamped with all kinds of small engine work due to his good work.
He used to own a Yamaha dealership.
For a standard rebuild you will get more attention to detail for the same price as a dealer.

Top Bottom