2 sleds on a trailer stolen in saskatoon

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EDITED:

2010 m8 LTD white w/ orange seat, rails, windshield, 153.
2008 orange m8

Tuesday at 12:30 pm a white truck with guys in sled jackets towed away with a dark look out truck

sleds stolen from willowgrove area in saskatoon.

Last edited:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Geez I hate to say but I seen a similar combo yesterday orange M8 and white limited Cat dunno the size white chevy extended cab pulling but they were on a shorter trailer like a 10' because the skis over hung on the front of the trailer and no covers on them ....woulda paid more attention if I seen this 1st

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez I hate to say but I seen a similar combo yesterday orange M8 and white limited Cat dunno the size white chevy extended cab pulling but they were on a shorter trailer like a 10' because the skis over hung on the front of the trailer and no covers on them ....woulda paid more attention if I seen this 1st

Really where was this? And what time?

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss and I also hope you some how get them back.

Its an employee of mines husbands. My wife came home and was like i can see why you went overboard with your sled now and told me about the sleds.

I had my garage gone thru cause the security wasnt working in there and she left the garage unlocked. I locked the fence gates after and got the security sensors working and have it so it chimes if the doors open and it texts me if the doors open over a minute. Then i put theft insurance on cause its a new sled, always bought used before.

It sucks for sure, no insurance on both those sleds. I guess the neighbours had movers at the time and they watched it all happen. No one grabbed plates just that a white truck hooked up and a dark truck was look out. One 20 some year old and some 50 year old.

CLVTCH

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. That's the second one in a month I have heard about in Saskatoon. Other one was two sleds on a trailer as well. Also not insured. Hope you get em back.

Top Bottom