2 Place open trailer Security? Some ideas

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is gonna sound dumb on my part but make sure not to use a combo lock, a guy from work just e-mailed me a video of a kid picking a lock with a piece of pop can in about 2 seconds. Like I said, kinda dumb but I just had to add that little tid bit. Didn't know it was that easy to jimmy a combination lock open.

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is gonna sound dumb on my part but make sure not to use a combo lock, a guy from work just e-mailed me a video of a kid picking a lock with a piece of pop can in about 2 seconds. Like I said, kinda dumb but I just had to add that little tid bit. Didn't know it was that easy to jimmy a combination lock open.

Thanks........I also saw that video ............certainly not going to use a combination lock......................what ever I use will be certainly very heavy duty.

thanks

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put the trailer in your backyard and don't move to ontario, stay with us here in the great western provinces. :twocents:

snotwister

Reaction score
I cant vouch for manitoba, but im from ontario and pretty much all the main hotels(best western,travel lodge,holiday inn etc,)have a large sled lock up area and this time of year you would have no problem backing your trailer right in.In most cases they are under 24 hour survailance.Its just some of the mom and pop motels that may not have a lock up area.

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant vouch for manitoba, but im from ontario and pretty much all the main hotels(best western,travel lodge,holiday inn etc,)have a large sled lock up area and this time of year you would have no problem backing your trailer right in.In most cases they are under 24 hour survailance.Its just some of the mom and pop motels that may not have a lock up area.

I will certainly keep that in mind.........thanks

Top Bottom