2 decade's of Rev

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crack the champagne, we're celebrating at the skidoo factory in france today 🥳🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

20230203_081641.jpg

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2O years of trail sleds with long tracks. Great job !!! Now, they seem to be finally understanding the mountain segment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For sure Change the game , a couple condenders from back in the day ! Do not for get the Polarss also a good sleds from the time line !!

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 265757
Gonna age myself here but that’s my dad’s 03 rev long tracked with a 156. Also my m7 and 03 vertical escape.
I'm guessing the escape had twin SLP pipes, a head and Vforce III. Im digging the simmons as well. I still have a couple in the shop if I get inspired in the spring for some rocky rides.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the escape had twin SLP pipes, a head and Vforce III. Im digging the simmons as well. I still have a couple in the shop if I get inspired in the spring for some rocky rides.
Twin crank shop pipes, case’s ported and cylinders by Ralph at split second,15-1 head , dropped and rolled the chain case, 16” wide track and 30 hp of nitrous. Was a really fun sled at the time. So fast.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Twin crank shop pipes, case’s ported and cylinders by Ralph at split second,15-1 head , dropped and rolled the chain case, 16” wide track and 30 hp of nitrous. Was a really fun sled at the time. So fast.
The ol Nitrous days. Good times at the sled shed getting bottles filled, and seeing the carnage from the day usually there some bush fix to get a guy through the weekend. Im not sure if them boys went through more lbs of nitrous or Mari-J. :unsure:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The ol Nitrous days. Good times at the sled shed getting bottles filled, and seeing the carnage from the day usually there some bush fix to get a guy through the weekend. Im not sure if them boys went through more lbs of nitrous or Mari-J. :unsure:
Went through 3 barrels of c12 that winter. Sledding before kids was a lot easier and didn’t care about anything else.

Top Bottom