2 days!...Long awaited!... the "Thing" video

skimmin

Reaction score
Check it out! Here's a link for a video of a "THING" exhaust can on my 03 Mtn Cat 800efi. Be sure to turn up the volume on the photobucket screen. The audio isn't the greatest but it should give you an idea. My ears were ringing! The best $450 I've spent on this sled. Feel free to add some comments. Tell me what you think. And yes the sled had already been warmed up before cranking on it. lol

things019.flv video by skimmin - Photobucket

once again. These are the boys who build em

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check it out! Here's a link for a video of a "THING" exhaust can on my 03 Mtn Cat 800efi. Be sure to turn up the volume on the photobucket screen. The audio isn't the greatest but it should give you an idea. My ears were ringing! lol The best $450 I've spent on this sled.

things019.flv video by skimmin - Photobucket

once again. These are the boys who build em

Hell man for $20.00 I'd put a stock pot on your head and beat it with a hammer for ten minutes......

skimmin

Reaction score
LOL!!!!!!!!! NICE lol. I know it's a little on the loud side but it makes the same old riding a LOT of fun. Next time I'll go with the "QUIET THING". I really like this thing but sometimes is almost... ok it IS obnoxiously loud. Still no regrets though, It's not even close to that loud once your helmet's on.

1000cc

Reaction score
thanks for the video. Your sled sounds awesome. this was helpful

Top Bottom