2.6 track on m1000?

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys curious if I found a 2.6 track what would I have to do if anything to run it on my m1000? Will it have the clearance?

saltywalt

Reaction score
It's a straight track change. I run a 3" camo on mine. It does rub on the flat part of the tunnel right in front of the extension but a 2.6" should be fine.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put one on my 2009 M1000 last year, straight change over and no issues! Works really really well! I highly recommend it!

Uptown

Reaction score
Yup!!! just bolt on and go!
put one on my 2010 m8 153. Sled pulls the front end up lots now! Great track

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will have the clearance, I run a 3" also with no issues. No need to take the brake rotor off, just remove the DD, undo the nuts from inside the tunnel on the brake side, pull the driveshaft back a bit and then angle it down towards the DD side. Old track slides off, new track slides on.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
When i did my track swap, i just figured it was easier to remove the brake rotor..I had my DD out to but couldnt get the drivers to move,,either way it worked out i guess,
It will have the clearance, I run a 3" also with no issues. No need to take the brake rotor off, just remove the DD, undo the nuts from inside the tunnel on the brake side, pull the driveshaft back a bit and then angle it down towards the DD side. Old track slides off, new track slides on.

Top Bottom