1st Trip to Mcbride.....

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...was great!!! Good place to stay at and really nice terrain. Glenn's new shop(Spindrift) made it easy to get info and any help we needed. I'll put up a few pics for those of you that haven't went yet.....:p

Photos08_0281.jpg

Photos08_0291.jpg

Photos08_0371.jpg

ZdH648mbXSLvU65ntgRCLeg1.jpg

Photos08_0391.jpg

08_09SLEDDING003.jpg

08_09SLEDDING006.jpg

08_09SLEDDING007.jpg

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics...hope you saved some powder for the rest of us..:yahoo:

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A big thanks to chadwick74 and his buddy for the help gettin unstuck on thursday my first of many that day:beer::beer::)

farmer4ever

Reaction score
Indeed some sweet pics. Your making this very hard on me to wait until January before I head out there. No free days left before xmas :(

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A big thanks to chadwick74 and his buddy for the help gettin unstuck on thursday my first of many that day:beer::beer::)

Haha...the fella that didn't want to tell me his user name in fear of online harassment?:camera: No problem....anytime we saw someone that was alone and stuck we always shot over to lend a hand.

saskboy

Reaction score
Nice pics, looks like you guys had a great time I am trying to rally up a crew to head west and with pics like that it might be easier. I have yet to even put a mile on my assault and with mixed reviews in POW how did you find it performed in deep and steep?

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics, looks like you guys had a great time I am trying to rally up a crew to head west and with pics like that it might be easier. I have yet to even put a mile on my assault and with mixed reviews in POW how did you find it performed in deep and steep?

It is buddy's Assault(brosbeforehos) and I think it did excellent! There was another guy that had one out there and had mixed review's in the deep stuff, but he kept right up with my M in most places.(it kills me to say that):( He complained a bit about the lugs being too stiff, but overall it performed well. Definetly a good overall machine and that's coming from a die hard Cat guy.

saskboy

Reaction score
It is buddy's Assault(brosbeforehos) and I think it did excellent! There was another guy that had one out there and had mixed review's in the deep stuff, but he kept right up with my M in most places.(it kills me to say that):( He complained a bit about the lugs being too stiff, but overall it performed well. Definetly a good overall machine and that's coming from a die hard Cat guy.

Thanks alot chadwick I am glad to hear that it will be alright in the deep, I do most of my riding in the flatlands cross-country alot of banging around but also get a few mountain rides in aswell and they are my favorite but its to far to drive everyweekend. thanks

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha...the fella that didn't want to tell me his user name in fear of online harassment?:camera: No problem....anytime we saw someone that was alone and stuck we always shot over to lend a hand.

oh i wasn't the only one then, but now we know. it wasn't the best weekend for his first trip.

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh i wasn't the only one then, but now we know. it wasn't the best weekend for his first trip.

LOL!! Yeah , guess I was a little embarrassed :eek: ,silly when I think about it, sorry didn't mean to be rude.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha...not rude at all. Kinda good for a laugh.(shoulda took a pic) Good to see you out there given er' and makin fresh tracks on a untouched hill. You definetly have a sweet sled for the mountians. We had a shitload of fun and meet about a dozen or so member's through sticker's, hoody's/hat's or just plain ol cabin talk. Hope to meet more in 09'!!!:beer:

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It was great in the powder......missed not having the grab bar!!!! I only got stuck a few times...unlike my friends Cat. I was unable to unleash it as this was outside break-in boundries. It now has 80 miles....good to go!!

Top Bottom