1st bit of snow today!

hammerbike

Reaction score
Well we got about 1" of snow today....and I couldn't resist! I just got back from about 70 kms of riding and had a blast!! The temperature is right at zero, but my "sunvisor" sure cuts a lot of the wind. Stayed very comfortable and had a ton o fun!! Got very close (about 40 feet!) from 2 nice mule deer and about 1/8 of a mile from a big moose! Man, I gotta get a pipe for this thing!! LOL

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i took my yfz 450 out in about 7" of snow, with my 4snow tires mounted on, i was going to build skis for the front so this was a baseline test, long story short i had a yard sale front flip and wrecked (i think) my upper control arm. wound up calling for a ride after trying to limp it home i smoked it into a tree.

hammerbike

Reaction score
yeah i took my yfz 450 out in about 7" of snow, with my 4snow tires mounted on, i was going to build skis for the front so this was a baseline test, long story short i had a yard sale front flip and wrecked (i think) my upper control arm. wound up calling for a ride after trying to limp it home i smoked it into a tree.
Oh sh*t man! I hope you are ok?! That sucks.
Hey, let's be careful out there!

Top Bottom