1999 Polaris RMK 700..Jetting

FoxxyS

Reaction score
I am happy to report that I just purchased a 1999 Polaris RMK 700. For you techies, I am searching the internet ot find out on the jetting. I believe you can get an aftermarket kit that does the jetting automatically in altitudes.. Maybe called a ACCS?? Please inform me if you know anything about this, what its called, and where to find this ??
Newbie with all this stuff.. thanks in advance for your thoughts and patience with stupid questions!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey 'FoxxyS'..... The 99 RMK 700, Came stock with a ACCS. The main jets were 190. Pilots were 48, Jet needle R1368J-2 (Clip/second position) & air screw set @ 1 turn.... This was stock setup for 6000' @ -12C to +5C
Stock clutch setup if ya need. Primary with dark blue spring & 1058 weights, Secondary silver w/blue set on # 2. Cycle Works West may able to give ya more info on that sled 960-1920. Hope this helps ya some.

Last edited by a moderator:

FoxxyS

Reaction score
After doing my homework, via the internet and talking to Polaris, the only thing offered IS indeed the Holtzman unit. They even sell this product at the Polaris dealership, as Polaris did not come out with it themselves. Thanks for all your help guys, and once I get one, install it, and ride, maybe I'll see you out on a mountain somewhere!!
~~~FoxxyS~~~

Mike Anderson

Reaction score
Buy the vari-flow, there have been problems with the ataac sys. Jet for lowest temp and lowest altitude you're going to ride (here and -30 example) and go! Mount on left dash for convenience. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!!!

GRD

Reaction score
Buy the vari-flow, there have been problems with the ataac sys. Jet for lowest temp and lowest altitude you're going to ride (here and -30 example) and go! Mount on left dash for convenience. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!!!

I think I had the atacc system... It worked good one ride, and not so good the next ride. Took it off.....

Top Bottom