1997 ski doo 670 engine kill switch

wayupnorth

Reaction score
hello everyone.

have a quick qestion.

i picked up a ski doo 670 (1997) and the only thing that is wrong with it is the engine kill switch (right handlebar) is missing.

the dealership guy just said to use the bungee auto kill to turn it off.

but i would like to pick up a kill switch for it so the machine is whole.

i did some looking around and i cant seem to find it listed on the shop manual.

i did find this which is a Ski-Doo Ignition Switch (replacment) but im not sure if that is what i need.

i cant find the part in the owners manual or shop manual to verify that the button that im missing is called a 'ignition switch'

ill go take a picture of what im talking about (im a very visual person) and if anyone can confirm that the button the right handlebar that turn off the sled is indeed called a 'ignition switch' or better yet knows the part number i would LOVE to hear from ya.

thanks in advance!

Dano670

Reaction score
hi there ,ive got a 99 670 x and a parts manual i looked up the kill switch in the picture and the part number is 414 612 700 and is actually called a kill switch ,the pic is part of the fuel system breakdown in the parts catalogue .hope this helps.:twocents:

wayupnorth

Reaction score
hi there ,ive got a 99 670 x and a parts manual i looked up the kill switch in the picture and the part number is 414 612 700 and is actually called a kill switch ,the pic is part of the fuel system breakdown in the parts catalogue .hope this helps.:twocents:

perfect, ill have a look at that today once the wife cuts me loose from my 'honey do' list.

Top Bottom