1996 wild cat

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was riding with a buddy who has An 1996 wild cat mountain cat & he was bogging because of that efi, so we
Figure out its just a fuse and get her going going again but I notice when he starts it up the secondary spins freely & the brake disc without doing anything and won't move any where, ??? My guess is the chain is broke but
Does any one else have an idea of what it could be & two guys should never have to dead lift that heavy of sled
Themselves into a truck lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yesterday was riding with a buddy who has An 1996 wild cat mountain cat & he was bogging because of that efi, so we
Figure out its just a fuse and get her going going again but I notice when he starts it up the secondary spins freely & the brake disc without doing anything and won't move any where, ??? My guess is the chain is broke but
Does any one else have an idea of what it could be & two guys should never have to dead lift that heavy of sled
Themselves into a truck lol

its just a few bolts to open up that chaincase and inspect it.....

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know I'll have to go out their & give him a hand he's a newbie to sledding Thanx !!!

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did the track lock up? Usually if the chain breaks it will pile up at the bottom and jam the track driver sprocket.

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Opened her up yesterday, was the chain & he stripped a gear pretty good too !!! Lol

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
& yes track did lock up cause it did not want to move when I tried towing him & he says he never heard anything but
She was piled up pretty good luckily no damage to case

Top Bottom