1995 mach 670 jetting

Dano670

Reaction score
hey guys .i picked up a mach 670 (got it for a good price )added some new pistons ,a new head and generally cleaned the machine up .I ride up around the coquihalla which is about 3500ft and up . any suggestins for jetting and clutch settings?:please:

bill simanton

Reaction score
i run 420's from my 2500 elev up to 4500. always been rich, if you i would also like an answer for when i go to the big mountains. my local mountain sled ski doo guy told me try 380's

lew

Reaction score
does it have the stock twin pipes on it?? and if it does it should run pto 430 and mag 410. at 1.5 turns out. now im not sure what it should be for that elevation but i just did the same thing with my sled and burned up two leaning it out

Dano670

Reaction score
yes it does have factory twins on it ,we took it on a run a couple of weeks ago and put about 6hrs run time with 50to1 mix in the tank plus injection ,rechecked compression after and got a reading of 130 give or take.plugs are not showing any signs of trouble at this point my clutch is set on 3:)ps guess i should see what jets i have just for pc of mind .Well carb removal this weekend lol

Top Bottom