1995 F350 Dually

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it is about time my father in law gets rid of this thing. Anybody be willing to give an idea of what it may be worth? I've seen some from listed anywhere from $6k to $12k. It is in great shape and probably has less than 100,000km on it. It sat in a garage for most of its life and then was used casually around Calgary for the past 8yrs. It hasn't even seen the highway (unfortunately) for the last 8 yrs and was driven only by a 75yr old man (at old man speeds...). I believe it is only 2wd but will need to double check. A guy from a Ford dealer keeps calling to try and buy it, but I don't want my father in law to be ripped off.

This is the only picture I have, but it gives you an idea of the looks of the truck. It has the fibre glass body package on it.

Attachments

• IMG_1578.jpg
    IMG_1578.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 223

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No idea what it is worth, but i'm interested in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell on my phone but looks like it says powerstroke under the f-350 badge. Make a real nice hauler for someone if they pull the body kit.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You couldn't get a CC dually 4x4 Powerstroke in those years for some reason. What's the trim level?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like an xlt (chrome grille and aluminum wheels) which was the high trim level so would likely be full load cloth, looks like 2wd power stroke first year of the Direct injected good engine. 1994 was an IDI engine. If it has less than 100km on it it could be worth up to 12k to the right person would make a perfect camper truck. There is a significant following for the OBS fords.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you could, they had the old 7.3 in them, mine had a after market cat motor. I am definitely interested. Please come up with a price.

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback guys. It is certainly a full load cloth interior (massage function on the chairs even I believe), front bench seat. It is a diesel with the dual tanks, and I think it is the 7.3L.

The downside is he clipped another car in a parking lot last summer and damaged some of the fiberglass so the insurance company wrote it off, but he kept it, had it repaired and spent over $10k on it fixing ever little light and issue so it would pass the salvage inspection again. Nothing was actually wrong with the frame, just the custom fiberglass work alone was quoted so high. I haven't been in it for 8yrs, but it was absolutely mint at that time. He has a 5th wheel hitch with it already, but he has never put it on or towed a 5th wheel with it in the ~18yrs he has owned it (he was the second owner, he bought it used from the dealer in Thompson MB)

He is in the hospital right now, but when he gets out i'll see what he wants to do with it and certainly come back to this thread and keep it updated.

Top Bottom