1986 Honda 250 sx

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just picked up a 250sx for 300 bucks runs great needs a little cosmetics but over all it is all right all it needs for cosmetics is handlebars and a bit of palstic but it runs great and pulls good through the gears. isthere anything i should know about these machines,never riden a trike and enjoyed the rip on it tonight coming from dirtbikes. how are they in the mud and snow.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son-in-law loves those things !!!! The 250 sx is the one of the best trikes around, it's got good suspension and is a little bit sporter than a "Big Red". Went out last fall with him to Saunder's and he went ever where my buddy and I went on our quads. (half the time he had the front tire in the air too !! LOL)
He put "bearclaws" on the back and has nothing but traction.
You should enjoy these trike !!! :d Have fun !!
I've had a few trikes over the years and really like them too. It takes a little practice to ride a trike to get use to the " tippy" feel. Just be careful and watch when you are side-hilling, they can get away on you and tip over if your not paying attention. Ride safe and enjoy !!!

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too have a trike, a Big Red 250 es 1985 they are pretty tough mechanicaly and remember to ease off of the gas in sharp turn other than that they are really good Machines.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want to check out trikes go on TPCTRIKES.COM i believe they are from the states they use a 450 Honda engine in their trikes , they are pretty cool looking.:cool:

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well eneded up selling it as I filpped it three times down a hill,still ran great so sold the engine and cut my lose looking to get a quad or bike again easyiser to ride was a fast little rocket if could keep up to my buddy 400 kodaik

Top Bottom