1976 Polaris TX parts - Free

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing some cleanup and I would like to get rid of some leftover parts from my restoration project. The parts are free to anyone who wants them. All the parts are from a 1976 Polaris TX440. Available are a complete tunnel and bulkhead, complete rear skid, rear bumper, drop brackets, front leaf spring, and drivers. PM me if interested.

IMG_9258.jpg

IMG_9259.jpg

IMG_9260.jpg

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you have any pics of the final restoration project?

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you have any pics of the final restoration project?

Yup. I took these pictures last season. I did the restoration about 10 years ago. The parts have been sitting in my dad's barn ever since. I would really like these parts to someone who can bring some other old iron back to life.

IMG_8173.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

kristof

Reaction score
Doing some cleanup and I would like to get rid of some leftover parts from my restoration project. The parts are free to anyone who wants them. All the parts are from a 1976 Polaris TX440. Available are a complete tunnel and bulkhead, complete rear skid, rear bumper, drop brackets, front leaf spring, and drivers. PM me if interested.

IMG_9258.jpg

IMG_9259.jpg

IMG_9260.jpg

wow you're amazing dude. i never thought of doing this one. selling those parts that i don't need. you gave me an idea. i gonna auction my parts in front of my garage. LOL..

Top Bottom