14' Track Damage? Warranty?

duggyb

Reaction score
just looking for some insight on what people think happen here. and i have a big 3 day trip planned this coming weekend, am I safe to ride?

its a 2014 154 X sled with about 650km(400 Miles) on it.

Does anyone think this would be warranty? my dealer is 5 hours away so trying to get some input.

Thanks
Dustin

summitx411

Reaction score
Its always worth a shot. From my opinion it looks like you hit something but the dealer can pull for you. Good luck!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im gona say no.......that new flexedge has proven to be extremely durable. the fact that one lug is badly damaged just screams i drove over something at full speed i probly shouldnt have LOL. sorry just my opinion. if it was some sort of delamination problem then probly! they were replacing tracks for guys that were braking t motion linkages and scratching the inside of the track.

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, if it was a clean delamination we have got several tracks covered. Tears are never covered from what I have seen.

duggyb

Reaction score
thanks guys, anyone know of anyone in Alberta/BC that can repair tracks?

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
helped a good friend change one and did it in under 2 hours. I would change it. would hate to be 40kms away from the truck and go oh crap

duggyb

Reaction score
its not the time to change it is the $$$, i took a quick look and didnt find anyone selling a stock track.

im just going to ride it out the rest of the year and maybe go 3 inch next year

Top Bottom