14 Summit not reading key.. almost left me for dead

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatly all things are made to break.. I'd rather spend 80 bux once every year or two than have to be in the hospital gettin skin grafts lolol.. Last year buddy rolled his etec loading into the trailer flipped on right side pinning throttle into the ice. Wow was that crazy! rocks, ice, debries flying at you at 90 mph while the sleds break dancing all over the place with four guys flailing around trying to shut down that animal was way intense lol.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatly all things are made to break.. I'd rather spend 80 bux once every year or two than have to be in the hospital gettin skin grafts lolol.. Last year buddy rolled his etec loading into the trailer flipped on right side pinning throttle into the ice. Wow was that crazy! rocks, ice, debries flying at you at 90 mph while the sleds break dancing all over the place with four guys flailing around trying to shut down that animal was way intense lol.

as long as everyone was ok......I'd pay to watch that :)

beatty

Reaction score
if a tether is the biggest complaint you can find on a xm i think thats a good thing and run the factory tether if you want it does work and that is what its designed for but your problem could come back its pretty unlikely but possible if you want to avoid it you can get a pingle tether pretty cheap online and its easy to install and to me works better then a factory one, but yes i do agree where a teather on any sled especially an etec cause they are right it will run upside down and if you look on youtube there is a fellow that rolled his ontop of him it stuck wide open with his arm and upper back caught against tunnel and track and had third degree burns on like 70% of his back, its pretty gross. and it took like 30 seconds for his buddy filming to run over and shut it off.

just my 2cents

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, it looks like a waste of 14 G because you have a tether issue. Big deal, get another one programmed!

Top Bottom