12V Accessory outlet

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I seen the XP's have a 12V accessory outlet and am looking at adding one to my REV, For the GPS. Has anyone have a idea how to hook this up right, do I need to add any thing on the line, conversions, so I have a proper 12V source.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen the XP's have a 12V accessory outlet and am looking at adding one to my REV, For the GPS. Has anyone have a idea how to hook this up right, do I need to add any thing on the line, conversions, so I have a proper 12V source.
there is a 12V outlet you can buy from BRP that hooks up to a line just above the head. If you take your air box off and look up above the head you`ll see a small female end( black ) It`s sitting between the two cylinders. I tried hooking up a 12V outlet and got engine codes on my dash. I had to take it in to have them clear it. I never did hook it up but if you need a hand let me know I`ll send you a picture and you`ll see where it has to go. Easy with the picture.

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a 12 volt accessory socket at Canadian Tire and wired it to the the red and black wires in the wiring harness just behind your oil resevoir. Works great for the GPS.

Attachments

• r12v1.jpg
    r12v1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 98
  • r122.jpg
    r122.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 96
Top Bottom