1000 Scrambler Stuck in a Swamp

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These idiots have their little facebook page full of bs riding like this. Should be banned from here.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the issue? just stirring up too much area? I don't ride quads, not trying to sound ignorant.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enviro greenies see a guy ride into a prestine eco system full of birds, frogs, plants and such. Shows it to the greenie leaders of this country and says look at what nature they are destroying. It takes x years for the plants, muskeg to grow back. It takes x years for animals to live there again. Then big giant heads say shut that destructive machine down no more motorized in this area, that area. Just look at the Pines in Redwater for example. It was a great little area to ride then the idiots tore up everything, fires were lit, garbage was left. Now its been fenced off no motorized. Trails are for hiking and equestrian use only. I have yet to see a horse or hiker but deffinatly no quads. Putting it on video and giving them the evidence is just the final nail in the coffin. Keep it up and you will be resricted to backyard fenced riding. Public land will be off limits and heavy fines. Thats the issue. Drops the mic.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So then why don't we ask the mods to remove posts and videos like this, that we all agree are not in our best interests, maybe instead of worrying about a picture of a nice rack or boobs, which most will agree are in our best interests . :)
they can post dumb $hit kike that where they want but at least this forum wouldn't be complicit in spreading it.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did I miss the part where it says this was even in Alberta or Canada? Can't read the plate. So the greenie's can suck it IMO.
That said however, maybe the guy should by a seadoo next time if he wants to ride that kind of $hit. Dumb IMO.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Did I miss the part where it says this was even in Alberta or Canada? Can't read the plate. So the greenie's can suck it IMO.
That said however, maybe the guy should by a seadoo next time if he wants to ride that kind of $hit. Dumb IMO.

OP is from Ontario. Just gives ALL ATV'rs a bad name IMO.

Top Bottom