10' deck trailer

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Starting to wonder if I should of got a longer deck, I just bought a 10' +2' V deck trailer, but the v really has nothing to do with the length when hauling sleds with shields on. Dont have the sled at home at the moment but it was measured from the ski spindle bolt to end of track was around 8'5" so once the skis are on it should fit just fine on a 10' deck (154 track), but now I'm starting to wonder.

Anyone out there with a 10' deck haul 154" track sleds?

Nick568

Reaction score
I haul 153/154" sleds on a 8' deck. Granted I do have a salt shield which extends the front 6" and then angles out towards the tow vehicle so I can put the sleds fairly far forward on it. But even then, it's only a couple inches of overhang. So I'm sure your 154's will fit just fine. I would be very surprised if the tracks had more than 4" overhang off the rear. And so what if they overhang a bit? All the weight is still on the trailer, and if you load them as far forward as you can, the weight distribution will still be set up properly.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasnt concerned with overhang per weight loading or the damn dot's, Its just a pain in the but if the track is overhanging the lip where the ramp has to clip onto, would hate to have to lift the ass end to install the ramp.

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When i haul 3 on my trailer the middle one sticks about 8 inches off the back. I just push the ramp in and the paddles fold up and ramp goes into slot or put ramp under track and slide ramp sideways.

Top Bottom