1.5-2 hours of Calgary

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
I am looking to find some trails, or good fields to take my sleds to and rip around. They are not mountain sleds but like a good hill LOL. Wanting to take the GF out and she is not an experienced rider so trails and fields is what I am looking for. T

I live in NW Calgary and for a quick one day trip in and out I would like to stay within 2 hours of Calgary.

Anything going on out there? I was up near Rocky and there seemed to be a decent amount of snow, nothing overly welcoming but tracks all over the place so someone was playing :)

Suggestions?

Appreciate that.

Thanks

Reaction score
I am looking to find some trails, or good fields to take my sleds to and rip around. They are not mountain sleds but like a good hill LOL. Wanting to take the GF out and she is not an experienced rider so trails and fields is what I am looking for. T

I live in NW Calgary and for a quick one day trip in and out I would like to stay within 2 hours of Calgary.

Anything going on out there? I was up near Rocky and there seemed to be a decent amount of snow, nothing overly welcoming but tracks all over the place so someone was playing :)

Suggestions?

Appreciate that.

Thanks

We will be heading out once or twice over the next few days..... if you are interested in joining us that'd be fine. We are newbs who avoid avalanche terrain for now, and enjoy the trails. That being said we still have not explored more than 20km of the 200km's of trails out there. I'm stoked and looking at going Saturday and/or Sunday. Our step-daughter wants to go out Xmas afternoon after we open presents... so there's that too! lol *twist my rubber arm*

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
I am not available over the holidays, family is in from out of town. But I would love to meet up in the new year and go out.

Post in here if you do anything after Jan 3rd........ Hope to hear from you.

Top Bottom