09 Summit XP X - Bottom of gauge Missing

KG1

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Hoping for some help. I have an 09 Summit XP X and on my last ride, the fuel gauge, hand/thumb heaters and trip meter went missing (bottom half of the gauge)
When you look at the gauge they are just not there, even if you push all the buttons including the hand/thumb warmers. The heat is still there in the handwarmers, the large gauges work (showing RPM and altitude right now) just the bottom half of the gauge seems to be out.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

rusty44

Reaction score
my 08 has the same problem. My last ride the top part is now starting to go dim or flicker. It seems like a loose contact or ground,as the problem is not consistent. Sometimes it works fine. Not sure where to look. The bottom part is permanently gone. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

KG1

Reaction score
Nothing? I was hoping one of you guys had an idea?

Is it the gauge, is it the wiring?

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem and any help would be awesome

snopro59

Reaction score
I have the same problem and any help would be awesome

Me too! Mine is an everest, but the bottom digital display does not work. My doo dealer has no clue. Anyone else know? Do I need a new gauge? Everything else works fine, including the analog tach and speedo.

Hopefully someone can help us out!

wildchild

Reaction score
I had same problem on my 08 had to replace the gauge. You also need to take the sled and new gauge to dealer for them to match it to ECM before it will work.

canada sled parts

Top Bottom