09 Polaris with EXIT Shocks.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some Pics of my Dragon with Our ZBROZ Racing EXIT Shocks.

BD

Attachments

• IMG_1133.jpg
    IMG_1133.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1134.jpg
    IMG_1134.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 76

Jenkie

Reaction score
I purchased a set of rears for my 2009 D8 - Bigdawg went far over what was necessary to just sell the shocks - I had some issues with the skid, and I mean some issues... He helped me work this out and assisted with his actual hands on approach, thus to ensure a satisfied customer. I will be purchasing the fronts this spring.

When all was said and done Bigdawg put several hours of personal time into getting my sled ready for this weekend - I challenge anyone to try and get this type of service from an internet purchase, or for that matter, an over the counter purchase from a dealer - I will be purchasing more products from Bigdawg, and I urge everyone else to follow suit - you will not be dissapointed.

Thanks again Wade

Last edited:

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I purchased a set of rears for my 2009 D8 - Bigdawg went far over what was necessary to just sell the shocks - I had some issues with the skid, and I mean some issues... He helped me work this out and assisted with his actual hands on approach, thus to ensure a satisfied customer. I will be purchasing the fronts this spring.

When all was said and done Bigdawg put several hours of personal time into getting my sled ready for this weekend - I challenge anyone to try and get this type of service from an internet purchase, or for that matter, an over the counter purchase from a dealer - I will be purchasing more products from Bigdawg, and I urge everyone else to follow suit - you will not be dissapointed.

Thanks again Wade

It was my plessure Craig I was glad to help I hope the changes we made to the skid will be like night and day.....again let me know how it works this weekend and if we need to do somemore changes I will be glad to help......

BD

Top Bottom