09 polaris dragon 800 aero 66 or boondocker????

nelliej

Reaction score
Hey all, new to the site and hoping for some good feedback on which kit works best and is most reliable. Im looking for something that is fairly pull cord and go, I ride Fernie, Elkford and Corbin mostly. also if anyone knows of a good deal on new or used let me know , thanks

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who did the r&d and do you believe what they are telling u, I went with the boondocker kit, installed it myself, did what Reed told me and rode it, Didn't have one problem with it, Know u have to watch egt on way up hill as it will be lean in midrange but when u get up it will be perfect. Have to beleive in the people that did r&d or do your own! I dont know about the aero, read lots seemed ok but whated someone to talk to if it didnt work

nelliej

Reaction score
with the boondocker kit do you loose the oil injection and have to pre mix your fuel? sorry for the dumb questions but ive been riding a stock sled for the last 3 years and just decided i want to do something with it rather than buy a new one so I dont know alot about the performance end of things.

Top Bottom