09 Nytro MTX

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6500 kms, whats one worth ya figure? In great overall condition..
They are worth more than they sell for. 5k is what most stockers would go for. Sold my 09 low boost mcx last year for 8200 with 7200 km. and it took awhile to move

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say no more than $5500 for a sled with that mileage and year. Mileage isn't high for the motor but it will need new bearings in the skid, new skis, new sliders, etc if none of the running gear has been done. Also, the 09 doesn't have the updated skid etc, most of that was updated in 2010. You will pay for the 4 stroke a little more, but its worth it for the reduced maintenance. The used nytro sleds will go for just a little more IMO just because the bone stock crop is limited, as so many guys put boost on them. I looked for almost a year and managed to only find a handful of non-boosted ones that were in good shape. Its easier to find a boosted one but then you either pay for a great running sled or potentially buy someones issue.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say no more than $5500 for a sled with that mileage and year. Mileage isn't high for the motor but it will need new bearings in the skid, new skis, new sliders, etc if none of the running gear has been done. Also, the 09 doesn't have the updated skid etc, most of that was updated in 2010. You will pay for the 4 stroke a little more, but its worth it for the reduced maintenance. The used nytro sleds will go for just a little more IMO just because the bone stock crop is limited, as so many guys put boost on them. I looked for almost a year and managed to only find a handful of non-boosted ones that were in good shape. Its easier to find a boosted one but then you either pay for a great running sled or potentially buy someones issue.

My thoughts exactly Modman! I know the fella whos owned it since new in 2010. Hes not a "crazy" type rider. And hes VERY meticulous with his things. Ima try for 5k instead, I jst hate to insult him LOL....

I will be adding the necessary upgrades right away, ie turbo, suspension, track etc etc....Im looking into a long term relationship with it so im willing to commit to her ;)

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly Modman! I know the fella whos owned it since new in 2010. Hes not a "crazy" type rider. And hes VERY meticulous with his things. Ima try for 5k instead, I jst hate to insult him LOL....

I will be adding the necessary upgrades right away, ie turbo, suspension, track etc etc....Im looking into a long term relationship with it so im willing to commit to her ;)
By the time you pay to update it you will be into a pile more $$$. Buy one already done and pay about 30 cents on the dollar....

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By the time you pay to update it you will be into a pile more $$$. Buy one already done and pay about 30 cents on the dollar....

That's what I did and loving it. Lots out there forsale. Get a leak down test done on the one you find you want and save yourself alot of money and work.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is true gymbrat. Got a nypex that you would look great on!!;)

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If your doing all those upgrades there are a few already done for not much more because u never get back out what u put in on mods.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sell him yours.... I believe I seen it on kij. Red deer for sale.......

Top Bottom