09 Nytro MTX

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Im snowchecking a Nytro MTX through Whitecourt Yamaha, As there is good incentives right now to do so. Also I am adding a few items to the list,
MCX Turbo, different drivers, Larger fuel tank, any thing I should include before I order this.

Here is a link to the offer:

Attachments

• snowcheck.jpg
    snowcheck.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
  • Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well I changed my mind, Found a Nytro in the Classifieds on this site, inquired and bought it, I wont pick it up till I get back from McBride. It has 214 km on it and its a 08. So with the money I saved I will probably upgrade the tunnel and track to a 162. Then get a turbo and go from there. So I guess I wont be snowchecking a new one, this deal was to good to pass up.

vertical

Reaction score
we took a nytro to renshaw on mon, tues. had a powder lite stage 2 on it. it needs a heavier secondary spring so it would rev higher. we could only get 7500 rpm and 10 psi. it was a blast to ride, took a little bit to get use to, but once you got it figured out look out just about anything was possible. big climbs,big crashes, really big stucks! i wouldn't worry about what everyone says about how poor the skis are, they never touch the snow anyways:Cool9:

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a turbo Nytro should look in the classifieds on this site. Lightning1000 is selling one with 700k with 162 and all the gauges needed or so on it for $16500. That is super cheap. Better take a look before it is gone.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just ordered a 09 Nytro MTX, and a hauck#5 clutch kit, a hauck K?N intake kit and a aaen performance pipe, from what im told that should get me to the 152ish mark for HP'S, anybody know of anything else besides a turbo that i could get for more performance

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
honestly the nytro is kinda weak naturally aspirated, rode mine for about 300km stockish and even the 700 rmk was kickin my but but no more i say no more, lol i boosted it right after that and things have changed now.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im just having a hard time coming to terms with speding $22 000 plus on a sled, im told that once i ride one boosted i will see why it is worth it but damn thats almost as much as my truck was

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree its retarded to spend that kind of money but if you think about it they are supposed to last a real long time, if you think about it its the same kind of engine that is in our cars etc. If you take care ofthem they will last forever.lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
true enough, the turbo is still in the back of my mind though maybe that will be a late season add on next year, i'll just have to wait and see how much the bonus is next year at christmas:confused:

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are some real good deals to be had out of the US at the moment. Brand new 08 Nytro for $7,000. Put your turbo on down there and you have a new sled wit turbo for 12 cdn!!!!

j_w10

Reaction score
From what im told you can get the nytro up to about 180 HP n/a. However its not very cost effective to do. its still gonna cost you about 7k or so to do that and then you have to run strait race fuel with it. The best set up to go with from my research is the excell full exhaust with the k&n filters and the power commander programmer. It will gain 12-13 HP over stock and save you about 8 pounds. If your looking for more power then that boost is definatlly the way to go. first stage kits are running from 4500 - 6500 USD there more reliable then anything out and you can run pump fuel.

ratpak

Reaction score
Well I changed my mind, Found a Nytro in the Classifieds on this site, inquired and bought it, I wont pick it up till I get back from McBride. It has 214 km on it and its a 08. So with the money I saved I will probably upgrade the tunnel and track to a 162. Then get a turbo and go from there. So I guess I wont be snowchecking a new one, this deal was to good to pass up.

Ron,

If you're looking for a better set of skis for that Nytro, I have a pair of Simmons Gen II's that I used once in the mountains. They're all black in color. I paid $680, but I'll sell them for $500. Let me know if you're interested.

Anyone else, I'm selling the sled too.

2008 Nytro MTX 40th Anniversary Edition
Electric Start, Reverse, 2nd year Warranty
Super Q exhaust, New Sliders & Ski Runners
Cargo Tie Down Bars, Only 1,200 km

Price: $9,500

Top Bottom