09 nytro! block angles?

uker7

Reaction score
just got my 09 nytro today. already stripped all the decals off of it, ripped out all the foam, cut my windshield and painted it black and painted my grills red. going to the mtns for the first time ever nov. 7th. cant wait!

the only thing im having trouble is is that i want to change the angle of my bars so there more forward. ive herd of wildchild's kit and cr racing also has one but i was wondering if there is any easier way. im sure the stock block would be tall enough for me if it was just at a different angle. any body got any tips? thanks

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Here's my Nytro with the Wildchild relocation bracket, Wildchild post and the CR 5" Risers with stock bars. This is about the same height as the Stock setup but forward a few inches.

Attachments

• Resized_PA111717.jpg
    Resized_PA111717.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 174

Amped

Reaction score
Powermadd pivot riser is what i run moves them foward 2-3 inchs an up 2 very easy install
Stock
Dallas022.jpg

Powermadd
106.jpg

tbro47

Reaction score
What size riser blocks did you use with the pivot mount and did you have to extedn the brake or throttle cables at all?

tbro47

Reaction score
Powermadd pivot riser is what i run moves them foward 2-3 inchs an up 2 very easy install
Stock
Dallas022.jpg

Powermadd
106.jpg

new here and looking to do the same what size riser blocks did you use and did you have to change any of the throttle or brake cables?

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get Moto-psycho's kit. Definately the best. Just put one on my Nytro. Very high Quality part and you get rid of the crappy plastic block.

tool_man

Reaction score
Get Moto-psycho's kit. Definately the best. Just put one on my Nytro. Very high Quality part and you get rid of the crappy plastic block.

Very impressive quality, easy install! Can't wait to ride!

Top Bottom