09 M1000 setup

mtncat

Reaction score
I picked up an new sno pro LE, it'll have SLP single/Y/can, lefty throttle, timming box, simmons. What else should i consider? i want the most out of it without having to fart with it all day up at the hills. OH and a boss seat too. Thanx

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slp high flow intake horn.. The nremove all foam from on the hood and heat tape your whole hood and inatke tract that is on your hood.. Alsos the side screen kit for your side panels, RK TEK secondary clutch kit.. Are you getting a controller for it like the boondocker or other brand?

mtncat

Reaction score
The timming box is TDI or something like that, don't know yet the dealer is still waiting for his 1000 LEs to show up so i havn't brought it home yet. glengine, have you had suscess porting the 1000s or is it already pretty tight from factory?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The timming box is TDI or something like that, don't know yet the dealer is still waiting for his 1000 LEs to show up so i havn't brought it home yet. glengine, have you had suscess porting the 1000s or is it already pretty tight from factory?

there is a bit to be gained from porting for sure as well as putting a good head on like rk tek's.. Those are the heads i've always used.. Have you ordered to control box already or no? If not let me know.

mtncat

Reaction score
Thanx Glen, i'm gonna phone my dealer for your recomendations. What he doesn't have your number 1 after that.

Thanx

Top Bottom