09 800r crankshaft recomendation ?

brettmack3886

Reaction score
Hi there so i blew up my 09 summit here over christmas mag side piston looks like got to much snow into her but anyways there was alot of crap in the bottom end so i decided to pull the crank and clean it out i was wondering id like to send my crank in to get checked out for endplay and have the bearings looked at by someone who knows these things well any recomendations ?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just get a doo crank.

Think its 700 for a exchange one.

What ever u do don't get a c.v tech crank.

They suck and don't stand behind there stuff.
I've been there.

from my HTC

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi there so i blew up my 09 summit here over christmas mag side piston looks like got to much snow into her but anyways there was alot of crap in the bottom end so i decided to pull the crank and clean it out i was wondering id like to send my crank in to get checked out for endplay and have the bearings looked at by someone who knows these things well any recomendations ?

Give Deano at mad motorsports a call he knows his stuff! Do a search for him on here you will find his number.

brettmack3886

Reaction score
ya as far as i can tell its in good shape so i dont think it needs to be replaced the bearings spin fine and are smooth its only got 1100 kms on it i was just thinking id like to have looked at by someone who can take a look more or less just peace of mind from someone who knows these well it has 2-3 thou endplay not sure what the spec is

vans

Reaction score
Had a runout done on my 06 Artic cat cf 700 by Dennis at cycle works in Edmonton fast service and everything checks out good. Lots of knowledge and even though they deal Polaris he knows his stuff. Probably looked at a lot of cranks from Polaris back in the day and got his experience there lol jk

Top Bottom