08 summit 153 tunnel

saskboy

Reaction score
I have a kinked tunnel and am wondering if one of you fine folks might know where I can pick up a replacement mod or factory used. I got a quote from BRP already just wondering what else is out there??? Any help would be appreciated I am fixing the sled for a buddy and would like to make it strong like new but cost effective aswell. thanks

popoman 500

Reaction score
I have a kinked tunnel and am wondering if one of you fine folks might know where I can pick up a replacement mod or factory used. I got a quote from BRP already just wondering what else is out there??? Any help would be appreciated I am fixing the sled for a buddy and would like to make it strong like new but cost effective aswell. thanks

:nopics::lol2:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to mountain magic or Specialty sleds in edmonton. Not sure what they charge for tunnels but they should be better than stock.

saskboy

Reaction score
thanks slamneck for the tips I will give them guys a call on monday.

boondockin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

how much did brp quote ya?

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would check with Racers edge in dewinton, he probably has one that he has taken off a brand new sled. As of the price i'm not sure.

Top Bottom