'08 rmk 600 155 mods

Kushniruk_16

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a little more power to the track out of my 08 600 cfi. And more HP in general. What mods that are decently priced can i do? i know some people can get their 600 to rip. Please toss out some ideas for me! Thanks

flpp

Reaction score
First thing I would look at is the gearing and clutching (primary and secondary). Is it stock? What are you running right now?

Kushniruk_16

Reaction score
its all stock besides vforce3 reeds and a hps can...what kind of gearing and clutching? i will be riding at 6500 feet at revelstoke

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 10' 6 CFI pulls good with the SLP pipe and can setup...I noticed a big difference coming from a 2006 600 liberty carb.

Clutching is HUGE. The proper clutch weights and springs make a huge improvement as well.

Get as much air coming in as you can, ie, SLP intake, vents etc. I have the F&N Headlight delete, and this works on my new sled....Keeps it cool too.

Kushniruk_16

Reaction score
what cluth weights are good for 6500 feet? and does it pay to do just weights or will springs help to?

flpp

Reaction score
I would do some digging on some other posts around here. I'm sure someone else has already done some clutching to make this sled pull harder.

A great resource if you are looking to understand a bit more and maybe make your own changes is Olav Aaen's Clutch Tuning Handbook.
Pretty sure they have this stock at Rec Supply in Saskatoon.

Top Bottom