08-m1000 with flash slp map

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone running a 08-m1000 with 09 flash with racinstation map for a slp pipe set and pcv controller? I've heard of lots of guys with 09's and they are very happy with it. If so how's it working for you. Safe? What are you getting for egt readings on long wot?

Thanks

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the exact combination you are talking about. My egts were a little on the safe side which is very understandable. Eric offered to send me a leaner map if i wanted it. Ran very well. Racinstation has a very good rep when it comes to building maps.

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks - Do you figure I`m safe to ride with his map without egts? I just picked them up but have not had the chance to install them yet. Heading to the mountains this weekend and would love to try out the pipe set.

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure your map will be a little on the safe side so i would go for it. Have not heard of anyone burning their sled down with a Racinstation map.

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the exact combination you are talking about. My egts were a little on the safe side which is very understandable. Eric offered to send me a leaner map if i wanted it. Ran very well. Racinstation has a very good rep when it comes to building maps.

What temps were you running WOT?

Thanks

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been a while but pretty sure wot was between 1000 -1100 at elevation. Set egts to alarm at 1200, never happened. Could push the 1200 mark at low elevation.

Top Bottom