08 m1000 162

162cat

Reaction score
2 years on mountain no problems with m1000!! Had some warranty work to get done,dropped off my sled at cat shop. Dealer reflashes my sled as per re-call. I have finished my summer mods straightline Y pipe D&D secondary clutch work with a 42/36 helix,re modilied my air intake system.I have been reading that the reflash is not worth sh-t. Sled runs poorly no power,mid range bog ect.

Any one have any positive feed back on the reflash for the 08's.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your not happy with the performance or running, you can go and get it reflashed again, just tell your dealer what the issues are, we had some we had to do twice and one a third time

Terry

probably easier to get i done when theres snow on the ground should be able to do it while you wait.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i had mine done last year. it took a while before it seemed to comeback again. i remember it running like crap. but after a few hundred miles it turned around.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
we put on a lot of miles the first trip. it was going to go back that week but towards the end of the weekend it was running really good. Also i had just put a boondocker on so i was able to tweak as needed.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we put on a lot of miles the first trip. it was going to go back that week but towards the end of the weekend it was running really good. Also i had just put a boondocker on so i was able to tweak as needed.

ah...the boon docker........yes.... great when it works.........(_*&(^%)$$$$ when it doesnt

T

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have troulbe with your boondockers

heard that they did. Rode with a guy that had one and every 10-20 miles it would put itself in safe mode and ran like ch!t. Did it all year and hi dealer never did much for him. I think his boon docker is coming off!:d:beer:

Top Bottom