08 can am 800 renegade problem !

RENEGADEGUY

Reaction score
i have a 800 renegade that i snorkled about 6 months ago... i normally transport it in the back of my truck but recently i carpooled mine on a trailer (ran fine loading it) sideways and when we got to our stageing area it would not start air locked fuel line? ...has anyone with a snorkled renegade or outlander had this problem or have any idea what the problem might be any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know my brute force is not EFI,but when I snorkeled mine I now have to put caps in the end cause it cause the slides to lift up and flood the motor.

gbroad23

Reaction score
Does it turn over? Does it throw a check engin light at you? My outlander did a similar thing at it would turn over but not fire. I found that the fuses under the front hood had rattled loose. Plugged them back in properly and all was good to go.

RENEGADEGUY

Reaction score
turned out to ba a faulty power commander it just quit giveing it fuel thanks for all the replys

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 800 renegade that i snorkled about 6 months ago... i normally transport it in the back of my truck but recently i carpooled mine on a trailer (ran fine loading it) sideways and when we got to our stageing area it would not start air locked fuel line? ...has anyone with a snorkled renegade or outlander had this problem or have any idea what the problem might be any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

I have heard of alot of snorkled guys that plug the snorkles for traveling because of that same issue. the air pushes the floats witch allow the fuel to keep flowing and back fills into engine. only affects carb models and you could also try shutting off the fuel....

T

Top Bottom