07 Rev track upgrade

linzoid

Reaction score
anyone have any suggestions for an alternate to the challenger lite? I need a new track but don't want to spend the $$ on a new stock one as they fly apart after a couple seasons. Looking for a good alternate that uses the stock drivers etc.

ukrainiansnowplumber

Reaction score
Been looking for the same thing. Best I could find was the challenger extreme. The biggest issue with our machine is the 2.52 pitch. Idiots at ski doo thought it would be good to be different than everybody else. The other option would be to buy a used track with a 3 pitch and change the drivers.....got to get a hell of a deal on the track

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or find a power lite in the same size. That's the other better track

Sent from my HTC- using Tapatalk

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have any suggestions for an alternate to the challenger lite? I need a new track but don't want to spend the $$ on a new stock one as they fly apart after a couple seasons. Looking for a good alternate that uses the stock drivers etc.
what lenth I might be giving up my 159 powder max off my 06X in awhile

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talk to sled shops and see if they have any new take offs, i got mine for a really good deal that way

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talk with tracks canada, last season i talked with curtis and he told me to run 2.3" with a 2.52 pitch for my 07 rev.

mil81

Reaction score
I just swapped the stock track off my '03.5 for a 162x16x2.25 off an '05 RT1k. Best move I've ever made. I'm sure the challenger extreme is a better track, but I didn't have to swap drivers, and this track rocks!!!

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 04 summit 800 with a 159 stock track I am looking for a good used track ....is it 2 or 2.25.....I am looking for a spring change over

Top Bottom