07 Arctic Cat 700efi Mods

SledderX

Reaction score
Just bought an 07 Arctic Cat 700 efi limited atv its automatic with 280 kms on it like new. Has little bit more aggressive tires than stock. Other than that totally stock. Wondering what can be done to wake this machine up in the performance department. Would like to start with a clutch kit right away. So if anybody has any info on a good kit that gives more bottom to mid power would be great. Also any other info on performace gains maybe a cdi box or exhaust? Any info would be great. Thanks

rockabilly685

Reaction score
I just purchased a '06 EFI SE. check out arcticchat.com. Also I am in the hunt for a clutch kit. My quad has 27" and checked last night to see if the previous owner installed a kit, which he never.

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a 06 king quad (same motor as 700 efi)best CDI is the VDI but they are around $500, this will replace whole computer, there are a couple of other options, pc3 was half the price but was more limited.
clutch kits: im runing a dalton, EPI was more expensive and you can also install a wet clutch spring. this spring will delay engagement (harder hitting starts)

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Just look at all the mods on nyroc.com (king quad). If you did the clutch kit (from epi w/ wet springs and the coop 45 mod) you'll be laughin. Only did the coop 45 mod to the demo and it wants to stand up easier. Install a twin air filter for good measures. And if you want an exhaust slip-on(yoshi,hmf,fmf,supertrapp) but you will need an after market fuel controller/ecm like a vdi box.

Top Bottom