07 700 king quad rev limiter

fastidle

Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive got a 07 700 king quad and Im tired of the rev limiter in reverse, can anyone tell me how to get rid of this. I would also like to put a chip in it and was wondering if that will kill the rev limiter in reverse as well

fastidle

Reaction score
ya I think I may try this VDI, its expensive but it sounds like its the way to go. When I get it installed I will inform everyone with the results

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one, other than the REV limiter (which it get's rid of ) I'm not real impressed. I have 2 2007 700cc and 1 2005 700cc and I tried it on them all. Nice to get rid of the limiter but very finicky in water. Usually need to put the stock one back and let the copper head dry out. And yes, I packed it a number of times with electric greese. Mine's for sale for $350.

vinson4ever

Reaction score
If you want to disengage the rev limiter without chipping it, I have the directions on how to do it. I got my Vinson and Kodiak done a couple of years ago. I would think it should work on your King quad. Lent me know and I'll send it to you.

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an 06/ 700 king quad and I would like to get rid of the rev limiter also kc2023@telus.net and if you have any info on snorkeling this quad would be much appreciated thanks

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lyle from VDI has new firmware and maps for the copperhead ecm
the new firmware has an automatic idle adjustment which gives more low and mid power and also better cold starts.

Top Bottom