07 600ho rmk 155 cuts out

pager

Reaction score
I have a 07 600ho 155 slp pipe can v3 reeds variflow. Cuts out stalls when climbing. Feather the throttle and it seems to revive itself any trouble shooting and fiine tuning advise would help. I basically set it to slp specs. Ride mcbride golden radium.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try unplugging your hand warmers, (mine were shorting out, causing issues) if that doesn't help try it with the kill switch diss-connected, could also need a TPS adjustment. Check the wiring to the tail light, it can short out under the seat, good luck.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine had some problems with the variflow unit in similar conditions. He was running pod filters instead of the airbox so there was some doubt as to whether it was getting the right signal for the unit from there. Maybe check over your hose connections and hoses for the variflow.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride with a polaris guy and his sled acts up from time to time and its always the throttle position sensor (TPS) thats out of wack

EricW

Reaction score
There was an update on the early IQ's that had to do with the intank fuel lines. If I remember right the symptom appeared most when the tank had half or less in fuel and was on a climb. The fix was adding a small filter to a return line to avoid a suspected vapor lock or something like that. Jack Struthers at Carl's Cycle in Boise, ID would remember all the details. There may have even been a Polaris issued kit for the fix. Maybe have your dealer run the VIN to check for updates. There was a thermostat update on those as well if I remember right.

i also agree with checking the TPS for proper settings. Good luck. EW

Top Bottom