06 rev. Good Machine?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i have an 06 x and its an amazing machine, i have over 6500 km on mine, and i only took out the top end but it was my fault, broke a oil injector valve off when i put the motor back in after fixxing bulk head , didnt relize what i did at the time till the piston seized

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
seat clutch, and rebuilding shocks, and i think the steerign post but could be wrong on that, i got the adreniin clutch (the fugger riped me off) in mine, but gunna be putting a team in this fall

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
its the 440 race seat with a grippy cover and no storage and yes its alot light IMO, im not sure but must adreniline i see have a steering post with handles bars with the riser built in sort of say if you get what i mean

spitfire340

Reaction score
The '06 x sleds came with a 9 tooth driver and a 2 1/4" track (powdermax without huge holes in) probably the best stock track out there, pull out the 21 tooth top gear in the chain case throw in a 19 and your in business.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It gears the sled down to get more low end grunt and you will hold track speed longer. 06 revs are great sleds

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or put 7 tooth driver to fit 2 1/2" paddle and run polaris primary and team secondary piped and reeds and you have a serious contender trust me, that is the best setup i have tryed yet.

Top Bottom