06 m7 boondocker box trouble

Reimer

Reaction score
i jsut installed a set of twin slp pipes on my m7. but the boondocker box i am having trouble with. the box worked fine for about 1 hour then started to act up. the screen would sometimes go blank or fill up with "n"s with an "_" over then n. anybody heard of this boondocker hasnt they think its a ground issue. stock ground is fine and so is the controller box's ground. the sled ran fine had it tuned almost where i wanted it i figured it was good enough for the moment cause i wanted to jet my girl friends sled. she was fallowing me then the m7 bogged out and popped on her. she hit the kill switch and waited for me. the sled started fine took it for a ride then the sled would bog out and die as if the kill switch was hit. wiggled some wires and upluged the bd box and plugged it back in and fired up fine. but dash light would flicker when hi low switch was pushed. and motor would fallow suit again if the kill switch was being pushed and pulled repeatedly..... WTF????

Grubby

Reaction score
Check for a short in the wiring around the fuel rail. Not much room between the pipes and the wiring. Have to run the wiring under the rail. Kinda had the same issue with mine

Top Bottom