06 Grizz - Gas in oil and 4x4 problems

Rufer19

Reaction score
Hey guys, posted this in the brand specific forum, but she's a little slow down there so I'll try here.
Looking at purchasing a 2006 Grizzly 660 with about 4000km and 250hrs. Anything I should be looking for? Wear items, brakes, belt, clutches, ball joints? Its all stock.
Also when I started the quad it was in 4x4 so I turned it off, turned key on, pressed 4x4 button wouldn't come out. Rolled quad ahead and back, started, shut off, pressed button, went out and then pressed button again went back in and pressed diff lock and it went in. Couldn't get the quad to go back into 2wd, was stuck in 4wd with the diff lock. Tried turning tires side to side drove ahead, reversed. Couldn't get it to come out. Whats all involved with adjusting the actuator, shift forks? Don't know too much about the system on these quads.
Also I checked the oil and it seemed to be way over full and also smelled like gas. I've done a little research on this and come up with new needle and seat? If I'm doing this anyways does it pay to put a Dyno Jet kit in and does the Dyno Jet kit come with a new needle and seat?
Also wondering what a fair price is for this quad? It's in pretty decent shape, needs new tires, couple of scratches on fenders. Other than everything looks good and seems to be mechanically sound.
Thanks guys.

Top Bottom