06 drw - single wheel ?

robin

Reaction score
Hi maybe a dumb question.I just replaced my 06 ford dualy with a 08 cab & chassis dodge.Was going to trade ford on another new dodge today ,come to find out my $65000 ford is only worth $20000! Are you able to by rims /hubs to switch ford to single wheel one ton? tks robin

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's just a matter of getting a different set of wheels.

Hi maybe a dumb question.I just replaced my 06 ford dualy with a 08 cab & chassis dodge.Was going to trade ford on another new dodge today ,come to find out my $65000 ford is only worth $20000! Are you able to by rims /hubs to switch ford to single wheel one ton? tks robin

I'm unclear though, did you buy the dodge to replace the ford now you can't get anything for it so you want to keep it?

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think your way better off leaving the truck the way it is... Not only will you need to do rear hubs but front ones as well. Unless you can find a smoke`n deal on rims and tires, you`ll put way too much cash into it for what the truck is worth.... Just my 2 cents.

robin

Reaction score
Hi ,I bought the dodge to replace ford.I put a deck and service box on them.I had planned to trade ford on another new dodge ,but a single wheel one ton.Im thinking my nabours might be thinking I'm a little redneck I have a ford dually,dodge dually ,and single wheel chev,all diesel ,all 4x4.Unfortunatly the quality of trucks is so poor today you need at least two just to have one always running.I was surprised at how little they offered for that ford,thats why I was thinking maybe switching it to a single whhel one ton If it could be done.tks robin

Top Bottom