06 dodge 3500 mega dual steering stabalizers

ski-doo

Reaction score
Hey I got a 06 dodge 3500 mega cab and I need to replace the steering stabilizers on it. Just looking for some recommendations on where to buy them and which brands to go with.
Not sure if it makes a difference but its got 35's on it with a 4" lift

Thanks

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
My old 06 megacab i had rancho's and also tried superlift and pro-comps..... Depends if you have the updated steering or old style steering components, and which dual kit you already have..... Gimme a call if ya want :) PROCOMP 3S2000 $70.00 EACH FOR AN EXAMPLE

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does this get rid of that wander ?? i have the new front end on my 07 and now it wanders bad and seeing how your on the steering topic have you ever noticed that your power steering is really hard to turn sometimes

Sorry to hijick your thread SKI-DOO just figured we were on the topic of steering

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
does this get rid of that wander ?? I have the new front end on my 07 and now it wanders bad and seeing how your on the steering topic have you ever noticed that your power steering is really hard to turn sometimes

sorry to hijick your thread ski-doo just figured we were on the topic of steering
wandering is usually a poor wheel alignment .... Better get it back where you had installed and get the alignment redone, hard steering? Possible pump or gear problem.....

ski-doo

Reaction score
thanks for the info I will give you a shout sometime next week. Any recommendations on brake pads and rotors?

Top Bottom