04 800ho summit

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what the rpm should be at.some say 8000,the litttle sticker says 7850,also how good are the tacks?thanks guys

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine were running at just over 8000 and she preforms awesome just can't hold her open for to long at low elevation

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea i belive mine is also on #4 slot ethier that or #3 or #4 she loves the pow pow at that setting might go with the 19 tooth gear next year

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what the rpm should be at.some say 8000,the litttle sticker says 7850,also how good are the tacks?thanks guys

mine runs just over 8000rpm cant remeber what # its on
runs strong pulls hard
the track seems good mine is missing 1 lug, a lot of guys have been porting this track to allow more snow to hit the coolers and less dead weight hung up in the sled, they have been drilling 2 holes on every pitch, 1 and half inch holes
there is a trhread on track porting, might be something to consider

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is the 19 tooth 1 lower,because the guy i bought mine from said he went 1 tooth lower,its great in the deep stuff.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think so all i know is that the 19 tooth is the one they put in the summit x's back then its mostly better for steep hills and deep snow

rotormech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that must be the one because mine is reving a little high on the trails in,but i guess you cant have it all...

scott_y_d

Reaction score
I Would Rev About 7900 Rpm Thats About The Power Band On That Sled. You Should Install Quik Clickers There About Seventy Bucks Allows You To Change Clicker Settings With Out Loosening The Nuts Off Its Pretty Handy Especially If Your Doing Lots Of Mountain Riding So You Can Change Settings On The Trail On The Way Up From The Staging Area Cause The Elevation Usually Changes Dirastically

Top Bottom