03 Yamaha Kodiak 450 LE - compatible years for plastics?

saqqara

Reaction score
I'm having a really tough time finding plastics for an 03 Yamaha 450 Kodiak - it's the Limited Edition Black. They never made this in black in the states so all of the after market places don't sell it and buying new here from a Yahama dealer is almost more than the quad itself is worth now and double the price of standard colours.

Anyone have any idea what years maybe compatible for plastics? I ride with a friend who has an 07 and there are only minor differences between them - enough so it probably wouldn't fit - but I was wondering if anyone knew about a few years before or few years after.

Thanks for any and all advice

skor

Reaction score
I have the same issue! So let me know if you find a good place to order from :)

saqqara

Reaction score
I was so excited, someone posted I thought I might have a solution...

Anyway I will let you know (after I get mine first just in case there is only one set :) ). If it is any help don't bother calling any of the quad wreckers - I've been to every one, or called those within driving distance and theyve got nothing. Someone has to know if other years are compatible though...anyone?

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was so excited, someone posted I thought I might have a solution...

Anyway I will let you know (after I get mine first just in case there is only one set :) ). If it is any help don't bother calling any of the quad wreckers - I've been to every one, or called those within driving distance and theyve got nothing. Someone has to know if other years are compatible though...anyone?

from 99 -new should all fit verfy minor changes in plastics,, and racks ...we put a black armour 450 kit on an older green faded one...and no issues....

Top Bottom